Adding window tint to your building is one of the best upgrades for your business. It allows you to keep your home cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter, protect your interior from harmful UV Rays, increase privacy from strangers, and upgrade the appearance of your house. Since it helps keep the inside temperature where it needs to be, it allows your HVAC system to work more efficiently and less often resulting in a lower electricity bill. Check out the information we have below which talks about the benefits of window tint, the window films that we carry, shades that are available, warranties that we offer, and discounts you might qualify for…
Benefits Of Window Tint
• Heat Rejection | This is typically the #1 reason to add window tint to your business. Window Tint will reduce heat coming into your building in the summer and keep heat inside your building during the winter. This reduces stress on your HVAC system by making them more efficient.
• UV Protection | This is probably the most important reason to add window tint to your business. Window tint will block up to 99.9% of UV Rays. UV Rays have been linked to causing skin cancer and can be harmful to your eyes. In addition they will fade and damage your interior along with anything left in the in direct sunlight.
• IR Rejection| Infrared Rays is a small percentage of heat that majority of window films do not block. When you walk outside and feel the heat burning your skin, this is the IR. Choosing the premium films below will increase the IR Rejection.
• Increased Privacy | Block out strangers by adding window tint. This allows less light in your business which cuts down on what the outside world can see. Keep your property and your team safe with the privacy of window tint.
• Upgraded Appearance | Window tint can make any business look better. It comes in different shades for you to choose the look you want. Window tint can be dark or light, reflective or nuetral. Make your building more valuable looking by adding window tint.
Window Tinting Packages
• Llumar Reflective | Dramatically improve the comfort level of your indoor living space while also making a dramatic outdoor style statement. This film has reflective technology on two sides to provide a high level of heat, glare and UV control that keeps you at ease in any room, at any time of day.
Reflective technology also gives exterior windows a pleasingly uniform, contemporary look. A selection of silver, gold, bronze, blue and gray shades allows you to fine-tune for the perfect complement to your home’s masonry, siding, roof and landscaping.
• Llumar Dual Reflective | If you like the benefits of reflective film but would rather see what’s outside your windows than a reflection of yourself, this film is for you.
Our dual-reflective film technology pairs a mirrored exterior side with a more subtle interior side, providing superior solar control while maintaining outside views after dark. It’s also able to block 99% of the sun’s undesirable UV rays, keep you feeling cool, and block heat so your air conditioner runs less. Choose your favorite from a range of pleasant, homey hues.
• Llumar Neutral | Our neutral window films may be less reflective and less attention getting, but they pack a powerful punch when it comes to controlling the sun’s effects. After installation, rooms feel noticeably cooler, 99% of UV rays can’t harm you or your furnishings, and annoying TV glare is a thing of the past.
Our scientists also say neutral window film provides “uniform light transmission without any strong color tone.” What you’ll say is that with neutral film, the sunlight streaming through your windows still looks lovely, clear and true.
• Llumar AIR | Featuring neutral, warm gray hues and advanced technology, AIR Ceramic Film stealthily boosts comfort and protection from harmful UV rays. It’s an ideal choice when you love the look of your existing windows inside and out, but not the performance.
The secret to this film’s success is nano-ceramic technology. This state-of-the-art manufacturing process applies a whisper-thin layer of ceramic to film, for solar control that’s completely metal-free. This delivers the lowest possible degree of visible reflectivity and crystal clear optical clarity.