INTRO: The new Baja Designs Laser Light series is at the pinnacle of distance lighting. The Laser Light is capable of throwing light 350% farther than our current OnX6+ Light Bar. We have created a "Hybrid" light in order to give the user the ultimate lighting package. A 30" OnX6 Hybrid projects 6 laser chips and 12 LED chips through our High Speed Spot optic to deliver a far reaching, yet smooth blend of light – elevating forward projection lighting into the next generation! If you want to stay ahead of the competition with farthest reaching product on the market, look no further.
NOTE: OnX6 Hybrid bars sized 20" and above only function with one on/off switch- unlike the 10" Hybrid bars that feature separate switches for the LED chips and Laser chips, respectively.
INTENDED LIGHTING ZONES: The needs of every off-roader are different, so we've created a Lighting Zone system (photo below)to help you mix and match the right products, with the right lenses, in the right places to achieve the absolute best results. We believe it's not just about having the brightest lights, but using the right lights in the right way. A high quality and strategic lighting package will make you safer and give you that competitive edge, but it is important to understand the proper placement, power and pattern for each zone. Whether you love rock crawling and overlanding, or racing 100mph in the desert, we have lights that will perfectly illuminate each and every zone.
DRIVING/COMBO: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
WIDE DRIVING: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2) (Also available in amber)
HIGHT SPEED SPOT: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
RACER EIDTION SPOT: A 4° beam focus for illumination WAY down the trail or road. The Racer Edition Spot is for speeds of 110+ MPH or if you need to see a mile+ away. This is the latest version for our Team Enlightened racers and is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 5+)
- uService: Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView: All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock: Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive: Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight: Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lifetime Warranty
- Lumens: 23,280 Utilizing 12 LEDs and 6 Laser Chips
- Wattage/Amps: 285w/20.7a
- Dimensions: 30" x 4.29" x 2.69"
- Weight: 11.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- One (1) OnX6 30" Hybrid LED & Laser Light Bar