INTRO: At an impressive 39,430 lumens, the brightest just got up to 69% brighter. The OnX6+ LED light bar also integrates Baja Designs’ trademarked High Speed Spot™ reflector, the same one used by our Team Enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED Light Bar on the planet. In addition, the OnX6+ LED light bar adopts industry standard sizing and is now compatible with aftermarket mounting systems.
BMT - BATTERY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY: Our Engineers have put substantial efforts towards ensuring our light bars are running at 100%, while doing this we’ve found the next threshold in pushing our bars that much harder. Your vehicle is only capable of producing a certain amount of current and distributing it to A/C components, Radios, Vehicle ECUs, and other systems. Baja Designs has found a way to pull every last amp out of your vehicle by using our new BMT. We’ve integrated new components onto our circuitry to manage the amount of draw that our OnX6 is pulling from your vehicle. When your vehicles charging system drops below 13.5V with the light bar on, our light will begin to gradually throttle its output to maintain a constant current. Reasons for your vehicle reaching this voltage would be turning on lights, stereo equipment, air compressors, and other accessories. This results in slight dimming to the light, protection of wiring harness, and added protection to all of your vehicle’s electrical system.
INTENDED LIGHTING ZONES: The needs of every off-roader are different, so we've created a Lighting Zone system (photo below)to help you mix and match the right products, with the right lenses, in the right places to achieve the absolute best results. We believe it's not just about having the brightest lights, but using the right lights in the right way. A high quality and strategic lighting package will make you safer and give you that competitive edge, but it is important to understand the proper placement, power and pattern for each zone. Whether you love rock crawling and overlanding, or racing 100mph in the desert, we have lights that will perfectly illuminate each and every zone.
WIDE DRIVING: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2) (Also available in amber)
- uService: Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView: All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock: Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive: Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight: Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lifetime Warranty
- Lumens: 39,910
- Wattage/Amps: 346W / 28.2A
- Dimensions: 50" x 4.29" x 2.69"
- Weight: 11.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- One (1) OnX6+ 50" Amber LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Hi-Low Dongle