INTRO: Full adjustment. Total Performance. The XL Linkable was designed for the enthusiast looking to take charge with a light package that is completely customizable for their needs. This system provides 45 degrees of vertical pitch adjustment within each light or the entire unit. Completely independent horizontal adjustment allows for straight or arced configurations to perfectly match the lines of your vehicle. A pre-load support bracket is included to ensure stiffness in the most extreme terrain. The wiring comes fully crimped and trimmed, allowing for easy install and the ability to add links down the road. If you're looking to have a lighting system that performs as well as it looks, this is the auxiliary light kit for you!
INTENDED LIGHTING ZONES: The needs of every off-roader are different, so we've created a Lighting Zone system (photo below)to help you mix and match the right products, with the right lenses, in the right places to achieve the absolute best results. We believe it's not just about having the brightest lights, but using the right lights in the right way. A high quality and strategic lighting package will make you safer and give you that competitive edge, but it is important to understand the proper placement, power and pattern for each zone. Whether you love rock crawling and overlanding, or racing 100mph in the desert, we have lights that will perfectly illuminate each and every zone.
DRIVING/COMBO: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
WIDE CORNERING: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2) (Also available in amber)
HIGH SPEED SPOT: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- uService: Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView: All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock: Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive: Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight: Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lifetime Warranty
- Lumens: 18,900 Utilizing 24 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 156W / 12A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- One (1) XL Linkable 6 LED Light Bar
- XL Sport Rock Guards