INTRO: Our Squadron® Pro packs 4,600 Lumens at 40 watts that will truly annihilate the night. The Squadron Pro now features a variety of Cree LEDs to provide a 20% more reach, with the same power consumption! Don’t let this light fool you, although compact in size this LED auxiliary light will literally blind you with brightness. The Pro comes equipped with a sleek black gloss aluminum housing and outshines the competition through both appearance and performance. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
INTENDED LIGHTING ZONES: The needs of every off-roader are different, so we've created a Lighting Zone system (photo below)to help you mix and match the right products, with the right lenses, in the right places to achieve the absolute best results. We believe it's not just about having the brightest lights, but using the right lights in the right way. A high quality and strategic lighting package will make you safer and give you that competitive edge, but it is important to understand the proper placement, power and pattern for each zone. Whether you love rock crawling and overlanding, or racing 100mph in the desert, we have lights that will perfectly illuminate each and every zone.
SPOT: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for better pattern. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
DRIVING/COMBO: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
WIDE CORNERING: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
WORK/SCENE: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
- uService: Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView: All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock: Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive: Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight: Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lifetime Warranty
- Lumens: 4,600 Utilizing 2 types of Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- One (1) Squadron-R Pro LED Light
- Mounting Bracket