INTRO: Similar to the Squadron Sport, the Squadron-R Sport off-road lights produce 3,150 lumens of pure power to light up the trail on your nighttime off-roading excursions! The Squadron-R Sport has been designed for customers looking for LED performance with more traditional styling. The Squadron-R Sport has also been optimized for aftermarket bumpers featuring a 4” round hole. Enjoy nearly 50,000 hours of optimal performance out of this small, but high-performing auxiliary LED light. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty.
INTENDED LIGHTING ZONES: The needs of every off-roader are different, so we've created a Lighting Zone system (photo below)to help you mix and match the right products, with the right lenses, in the right places to achieve the absolute best results. We believe it's not just about having the brightest lights, but using the right lights in the right way. A high quality and strategic lighting package will make you safer and give you that competitive edge, but it is important to understand the proper placement, power and pattern for each zone. Whether you love rock crawling and overlanding, or racing 100mph in the desert, we have lights that will perfectly illuminate each and every zone.
SPOT: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for better pattern. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
DRIVING/COMBO: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
WIDE CORNERING: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
WORK/SCENE: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
- uService: Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView: All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock: Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive: Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight: Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lifetime Warranty
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 26W / 2A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- One (1) Squadron-R Sport LED Light
- Mounting Bracket